If you provide us data, it will only be used in the ways described in this Policy.
This Policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
57 Rathbone Place,
London, W1T 1JU
T: +44 (0) 870 888 88 88
Please read the Policy carefully to understand how we handle your personal data. By visiting our website or using our services we assume that you accept and consent to the practices described in this Policy.
The data we collect
We collect information you give us by submitting forms on our website, registering as a member and creating an account, registering as a mentor/advocates, corresponding with us by email or telephone, filling application forms when you register with us as a visitor or using our services.
We collect data provided by third party when you register or login into our account through a third party social media service we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, as authorized in your settings on that service. You have the ability to disable the connection between our services and your third-party account at any time.
We also collect communications you send us by email and information you give us when visiting our events.
This information you give us may include (Name, Company name, email, Photo, Social media links and info, job titles, short profile …)
We also collect data when you visit our website and include IP address, demographic, locations, age, whether you are a new user or returning one, the number of pages you visited and how long you stayed….This data are aimed to give an aggregated view on how our website is used but not identifying you as a visitor.
What are cookies used for?
- For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banner
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org <http://www.aboutcookies.org> . Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
Are there different types of cookies?
We have classified our cookies into two different types; First and Third party cookies. First party cookies are the cookies that Techitalia Ltd sets to offer you a fully functional experience when visiting our site. Third party cookies include search engines cookies such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console Tags.
How we use this data
- To communicate to keep you up-to-date with our activities (new events, product & services, offers, general information and changes in policy…) through our email newsletter, relevant updates regarding Techitalia Ltd and send you invitations to attend our events.
- To create members/mentors/advocates’ profiles that will be published online or offline after getting your approval.
- To help us understand what you expect from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
- To enable certain functions on our website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use our website and to present timely, relevant information to them online.
All this data is collected with the intent to store that data on industry standard UK email hosting and practice management records for the purpose of providing you a service.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our company and any of its subsidiaries.
- We will only provide them with aggregate information and no identifiable personal user data.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and subject to the cookie section of this policy;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Techitalia Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your individual rights
As an individual, you have the following rights in regard to the data that we collect and store:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please call the practice and speak to our Data Controller or Data Protection Officer.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html ).
In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/)
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your personal details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
Send an email to us.
Write to us.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unlawful disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of the eoffice.net domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for your data protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data via interactive website templates. Study the website data protection policy and the status of the website itself – is it padlocked or using https:// or green bar transfer protocols?).
Changes to this policy
57 Rathbone Place,
London, W1T 1JU
T: +44 (0) 870 888 88 88